Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sleep Tonight?!?

So last night it was super cold here in south Texas, just like it was in most of the U.S. and we had the heat going. I have to tell you that I am not a big heat fan, but must have my a.c. in the summer to sleep. While my man does not like the a.c. and loves the heat. My problem with the heater (lessons learned from living up in Erie, P.A. for 18yrs.) is that it dries me out and I can sleep/get really sick a lot. Today just to get snot back so I could breath I spent a good 45 mins outside during work around 8:30 in the morning. Talking with my mom about how they fixed the problem when I was little, she brought up me getting a humidifier and with some research & thanks to reviews I brought my very own Safety 1st 360 degree one. I am trying it out tonight and I will let you know how it goes. I was really hoping to get the frog one that they have but this one was cheaper and had better reviews.
Speaking of reviews, what did we do in the world before reviews? I know it was mostly word of mouth, but still most of the stuff I want I don't know anyone who has it. I am an odd one who likes odd things, but am always thankful for my friends. I just got a kindle and am trying to figure that one out, but I love all the free books and all the reviews on Amazon of books. That is honestly how I have found so many of the books that I read. That is how I found the author Elaine Viets who has two different but really good mystery series, both with strong female leads. I have to say that I enjoy the shopping one more then the dead end job one, though the next book on the list is one working in a hotel which I do so it might sway my vote. Again I will keep you in the loop.

No comments: