Thursday, October 21, 2010

Winding Down

I am finally starting to winding down from this week of being on a crazy happy high, which I feel is never a bad thing to be on. It's 11pm on my Friday night with tons of fun/easy things to do tomorrow and hopefully a movie date night :) Oh yeah! Now the questions for the week are do we try and hit up Enchanted Rock when it is going to be full of people for a contest rock climbing.... or do we go to Lost Maples State Park instead and enjoy the trees? Second question is what the heck should be eat for dinner this week? I am thinking pot roast (we have tons of potatoes left), grilled chicken with grilled veggies, and maybe either a pasta dish or chicken and pineapple quesadillas.

I am proud to say that I jumped out of bed this morning and hit the mat hard! I totally broke a sweat doing my morning yoga! I am so happy, also I did 4. 8 miles at work today which is another great thing! I am falling asleep sitting up so off to bed I go.

P.S. I am really in the mood to do a 5K, anyone else?

No comments: