Thursday, June 19, 2008

Arts and Crafts Day!


So I magically got today off from work and spent the morning shopping for supplies and the rest of the day catching up on some t.v. shows that I am so very much behind on. If you haven't been out and about lately you should get to JCPenny's and Old Navy, they are having crazy sales! So exciting! I will post next the shirt I am working on from Old Navy with the help of Sublime Stitching sushi patterns it will rock! As you can see I just finished this project, a pillow case for my dad. He is really into the tropical theme of life. For Mother's Day I made one for my mom with a beauty sleep theme. If you haven't checked out Sublime Stitching you have to! The link is on the side bar, warning though once you start you will be hooked. For the rest of the month I am going to do three shirts, a tea towel, three oneis, and a bandanna for my cousins and there kids. I will keep you updated on the works!

So hula seventy it's going to be able to sent out postcards to everyone, which makes sense due to when I signed up it was already over 300 responses. Still I am hopefully that I will get onto any list and get to try my hand at it. On the craftypod (link on the side) they have a link to embroidering your own greeting card, this might be my post card, still thinking about it.

http://finefuriouslife.com/2008/05/14/meatloaf-cupcakes-with-mashed-potato-frosting/

This link is on a site that I found yesterday, that is right it is meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting! This is so exciting, being that I LOVE cupcakes and can't stop buy books about them, now they can be dinner too! I already have recipes for breakfast cupcakes! Does anyone know a really good recipe for pineapple muffins/cupcakes?

At the moment I am just waiting for 10pm so I can work MVP, I don't know if I am going to like it but it is all about hockey and I oh so love that sport. I will let you know.

No comments: