Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello Again!


So I know that it has been a long time since I wrote, sorry about that. Just been working and finding myself along with huge family issues that are all good now. I am still in Texas, for at least the next three months it is looking like, I don't mind though. While I was 'away' I found tons of sites from wonderful people who live in Austin! I can't wait to have a free couple of days off to drive up there and see. They have a cafe that serves Carrot Cake french toast!! That just screams my name!! I have also been working on lots of craft projects, which I will be posting pictures of this week.

Today I made marble picture magnets! http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/7943-anyone-know-how-make-marble-pendants-2.html

I have a bunch of birthdays coming up this month and wanted to send fun things to people. I am also working on a couple of different projects with the help of Sublime Stitching (link on the side). Along with signing up for a postcard swap! So excited about that project. My next goal is to learn how to make Scrabble tile pictures/necklaces. We will see how that one goes, if not I am going to buy a sewing machine and start on my softies.

On my exploring of the internet I also came across a blog about how a person will only read so many books in their life time. I think that I have read more than the number, I will find the site and figure out. Why I am talking about this is because I am going to go back and start reviewing books again. It is on my New Year's list, which I have to cross out a couple things. This includes meeting a new person, totally did that and had a great friend for two months. Even though it was extremely short time period, I wouldn't trade it for anything. The yoga thing I am still working on, but with summer here that means I have to start my work out schedule so I can get through the 12 hour days. At the moment Whole Grain Cherrios and a glass of o.j. get me through everything. I am off to get some much needed sleep!

P.S. I am now in back in my jeans! I just have to work on yoga and muscle strength!

No comments: