Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stressed!


Today was one of those very rare stressful days at work. In my line of work the normally only happen around holidays, planning holidays, or summer. The rest of the year I read books and watch movies the whole time. I'm so excited to be home and getting ready to watch the Victoria Secret show, I taped it. This week's author is another one of my almost never a miss one. Susan Elizabeth Phillips, she can hit them out of the ballpark! Her almost always close to 400 pages and they still are too short for how much you will fall in love with the characters. Your first book from her should either be It Had To Be You, which starts us off on seven book series in which you will see characters over and over again along with it being about football players. I am a big fan of football and bigger fan of hockey.. drool... I love hockey players! The other book is First Lady, it's about a widowed first lady and a adventure she goes on. Both are very good, I have to warn you though This Heart of Mine is my least favorite out of the football series. The books that aren't in the football series are also kind of iffy... I don't like historical novels but tried hers. I do like Kiss an Angel and Lady Be Good, the others don't do it!! I haven't read Ain't She Sweet, that is next on my list. I hope this helps a little, I still want to hear what your favorites are!

No comments: