I am now getting use to being a homeowner, which is a never ending job. I am really close to a huge goal that I have been working on for a couple of years now. And this month, which is always crazy busy actually gave me time to sit back and rethink what my goals are in life. In this up coming year I am really going to stick with this because I am hooked, really hooked on reading other people's blogs. I always write them because I have questions that they might have an answer to. I am also hooked on Etsy like there is no tomorrow, I mean hours just looking at everything and always being amazed.
I have decided three very important things for this up coming year....
1) Instead of doing New Year's Resolutions that never seem to stick I am going to do 30 day tasks for everything that I want to do. I got the idea from a study saying that it only takes 16 days to form a habit, and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.
2) I have made a list of things that I want to do before my 30th birthday which is about 4 months away.
3) Go back to school in the fall to either be a teacher or teacher's aide. I don't know which one yet. Both seem good due to holidays and summers off.
On my 30 Day List is:
2. Floss daily
3. Wear Make-up daily
4. Fix my hair, not into a ponytail everyday
5. Do 30-day shred straight through!
6. Run (I want to run a 5k or more in 2010)
7. Work on the gardens around the house i.e. learn how to garden and not kill everything
8. Finish playing a game on the XBOX 360 and get all 1,000 points for it
9. In 30 days clean the house from top to bottom, and make a daily/weekly/monthly cleaning plan
10. Decorate and fix the backyard deck
11. Organize the kitchen, pantry, and garage
12. Finally scrap book all my pictures into all my photo albums
I will probably add more to the list because some I can of course do at the same time.
Tomorrow will be my before 30 birthday list, but for now it's time for bed then off to work in the morning.