Saturday, December 19, 2009

Things to do before I turn 30!

"Which road should I take?" (Alice)
"Where do you want to go?" (Cat)
"I don't know." Alice answered.
"Then," said the Car, "It doesn't matter. If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
Alice in Wonderland

The picture is from Hallmark's Hoops and Yoyo! I LOVE THEM!

One of my favorite blogs does a list every year of what they want to do before her next birthday. This is where I got the idea from.

1) Pay off one of my credit cards
2) Run a 5K
3) Do 30 Day for 30 days straight
4) Go to Florida and do a College Program ten year reunion
5) Learn how to sew
6) Learn how to knit or decorate a cake with fondent
7) Finish stitching my apron
8) Organize all Recipes, put them on cards
9) Hang pictures through out the house
10) Organize the Pantry

These are my goal to finish within the 4 months. Let's see if I can do it, I think that I can do most of them. The hardest will be the 5K, the only that I am looking forward to the most is hanging all the pictures. I don't count going to Florida because of course that is what I am looking forward to the most. ;)

Once Christmas is over I am going to look into making all the idea's that I have running through my head. Really the first step is that I need to learn how to sew, then I will be off. I already have a bunch of ideas. I can't wait for you to see everything!

No comments: