Monday, December 21, 2009

I had a wonderful day, going to Michael's for a craft project and coming home without anything for that project. It's a Martha Stewart craft, but I decided to wait until after the holidays.
http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com/?v=msc_proj_craftpunchglossary. It was a little too much money to be spending right now, but I oh so want her snowflake paper punch. I am also hooked on ETSY.com which is an amazing website that you should check out. There is no way that you can't easily spend an hour looking through everything. I am thinking about opening a shop there later next year. It takes me a while sometimes to make things so I would want a good amount of stock first. I am almost finished with my boyfriend's stocking! It is going to rock, but he already as a new idea for one that he wants me to make him for next year. So we will see.

Hope that you sleep tight and that all your holiday shopping is done!

No comments: