Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dark to Dark


So... I went to work this morning all excited because I worked at 6 a.m. ( I'm not a big morning fan.. will explain more later.) Due to the fact that I was going to be home early today and I could finish up all my house work and bake!! At 4:30 p.m. I realized that this was not going to be happening. I left my apt. today at 5:50 a.m. and got home at 9:45 p.m. ie.... dark to dark which always kind of ruins my day because I feel like I haven't had one.

I am either a morning person or an afternoon person... over the years I have trained myself to be one or the other, never both! The job I work now I am the afternoon person... so my thoughts about mornings goes like this. Mornings are good for three things... and really only three things... 1. An amazing mouth watering breakfast. 2. Awesome cartoons, I'm talking about Batman Beyond, Foster's Home for Imagination Friends, etc... 3. Sex. That's all, and if I am not up for one of those three reason's, truth be told I haven't been up early for reason three in a long time, then I shouldn't be up. Now I do have to say that I can be a wonderful morning person, my last job I worked 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. everyday with no problems but I did get my own golf cart.

If all goes well tomorrow I will be baking Rice Krispy Treats.. I'm just trying to figure out a chocolate/peanut butter frosting to them. The cupcakes I am sad to say have been pushed back to Friday night, because I just won't have anyone to eat them. Speaking of night time... what does semi-formal mean really? I know that I have to wear black, but other than that I am lost.. and could I get away with red shoes?

No comments: