Monday, February 22, 2010

New Books on the way!









This book isn't that new, 2008 but I have a feeling it is going to help tons along the lines of redoing my whole kitchen supplies. I sneaked a peak at it yesterday and that is why we got the Kitchenaid food processor! So happy about that one!


I also got Ali Vincent's book Believe It, Be It. Ali is season 5? Biggest Loser and I love her! I almost got to meet her, but times just didn't work out. I had to go to a wedding in Phoenix at the same time she was doing her book signing there. I'm not going to have time to get to this for a bit. I have an amazing book that my friend wrote that I am working on. I am sad because I don't have enough time to read it as much as I would like to these past couple of weeks. Next week though it will be done, that is my goal. I have to know what happens!!

No comments: