Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2 of bouncing off the wall

Good Evening!!

I am still bouncing off the wall from yesterday, I hope that this last for a couple more days. Tomorrow is my Friday and I would love to be like this on real Friday so I can kick butt at the gym!! My goal this week is to try and take a class I have never been to, I am really wanting to try Zumba but I don't know.

At work today we built GIANT cardboard boats, they were awesome but set up and clean up sucked ass. Best words for that trust me, I have a couple of Band-Aids and scratches from cardboard and trees. That's all with work, I don't really want to talk about it.

I am so proud of myself today, I woke up did yoga, my hair, makeup, and danced! I am hoping to do it again tomorrow, though I need to work on my eating for it was bad today due to not enough time or chocolate stress as I call it. What ever you want to call it, I did not jump 100% back on the wagon in one day. It's going to take a couple and I already know that.

Off to play around some more before I finally crash for the night! Hope everyone is having a great day!

P.S. I made a little girls' day today thanks to this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw

No comments: