Friday, October 29, 2010

What I got from Etsy!




This past week I have been crazy shopping on Etsy. The picture above comes from http://www.etsy.com/shop/JessicasGifts?ref=pr_shop_more I got one for myself and one for my amazing friend Karen who also run this half marathon with me. It was the first one for each of us, and we are now HOOKED! I have to say that after it was over I had never felt so proud of myself for anything that I had done in my life as I did at that moment. My body hated me SO much, and I was telling everyone don't ever let me do that again. Looking back I think that if I had trained better, ie: didn't stop training about two months out then it would have gone so much better! Okay back to the subject at hand, shopping.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeptemberHouse?ref=pr_shop_more For some reason all the rest of the pictures are going CRAZY big, so you will just have to click on the links. From SeptemberHouse I got a calendar that you can personalize any way you would like. It is 100% amazing, I am going to use a different color for every month, shapes for important days, and then try and do different sayings or quotes all around the top. I am going to hang it in my office (*giggle* I have an office!)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/spooklufibo I really got something for everyone in my family. This little cat mat has had my cats going nuts from the moment I walked through the door with the package. They fight over it all day and night, but they are getting better at taking turns on it. Now that cold weather is finally starting to reach south Texas (47 out when I woke up this morning) they are going to be all up for blankets :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Digitalsoaps When you click here you are going to be like what the what?!? If you know me at all you know that we are a nerd family and totally proud of it! We have a halloween tree up year round with Star Trek ornaments on it, really. I am slowly making the second full bathroom into a video game bathroom and when I saw these I knew I had to have one! We just got it yesterday in the mail, and when J. opened it he was very confused but once explained love it!

I have to warn you though, once you start looking you can easily lose hours of your life without even knowing. IT WILL SUCK YOU IN!! Just run with it, that is all I have to say.

No comments: