Sunday, October 24, 2010

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

These are all my beauty products that I am in love with at the moment! I really can't live without my Bare Minerals SPF 30, it is SO easy / simple to apply. I am down to a 5 minute face including eyeliner, lip liner, blush, etc. I am trying to figure out about my lips, I don't know if I am loving my gloss. I am more of a lipstick kind of girl. Now that I have my new haircut with my bangs the John Frieda weather works is a life saver. Living in San Antonio Texas it is hot and humid a good amount of the time, working outside most of the day doesn't really help the hair situation either. In the middle is once again my new nail polish that I found thanks to the pioneer woman, it's called Merino Cool. It's the perfect mix of heather grey/purple I want to find at least one shirt in this color for the upcoming fall/winter season.

No comments: