Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello my name is Ali and I am hooked on Etsy




This is one of the many items that I have gotten over the past couple of weeks from Etsy. No lie, I don't know how to stop the line and it is really bugging me. Moving on, I love everything that I have gotten so far! I just ordered 5 more things this weekend. It's turning into my downfall fast, but they have so much fun stuff. This weekend I got two things for me, one for Jarid, one for the kitty's, and something for my friend Karen. I can't wait to post up pictures of everything but I have to wait. Karen's is a surprise!! This winter though you will see me in a Penn State hat, a headband with a blue and a white flower on it, and a pink flower ring. All these products have come from Etsy. If you haven't checked it out, I would set aside a good couple of hours to explore the site. I am very excited for the Saturday after Thanksgiving because we are having a craft fair and a bunch of people from etsy are going to be there!

No comments: