Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The best way to relax... by me!

I have many a hobbies that I fully enjoy but just don't have the time to really be able to sit down and do them to the point of being relaxed. I wanted to share what I am working on at the moment with you all, it's the Many Mountains tote from sublime stitching. If you have never heard of this company it is AMAZING!! I found it right after I moved to San Antonio, it is based out of Austin, Texas. Jenny Hart is the own/creator and has so many easy to do/learn projects that you will be able to start in no time at all! I have to say that I wear my sushi kitty polo I made myself a couple of years ago with pride still. http://www.sublimestitching.com/

Between stitching the mountains and wrapping yarn around the wreath for my fall door wreath, I have been very much enjoying the little free time that I get. I hope that this helps you find a new way to relax with the crazy holiday season coming up. If not this may also give you some really great gift ideas that you can make yourself! *Go Handmade Christmas!* Off to search etsy while jrod's at school, I really need to get a move on Christmas shopping.

No comments: