Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Target LOVE!

Today was a rare day off in which I didn't have tons and tons to do so I could take everything nice and slow. I went to Target and very much enjoyed a 2 HOUR! shopping adventure. My goal was to get the Giada De Laurentiis cook set that is on sale this week, but once I got in front of it I just couldn't get it into my cart. I really need a 12 in skillet and it didn't come with one, plus do we really need new cooking pans? The answer to that one is YES but I am still living in my must save money at all cost mode and the very old/goodwill pans will stay in the house a little bit longer. I am very happy to say that I bought the Pryex 11 piece baking/ storage set though. It was so much easier to put $17.99 in your cart then $149.99. In the end I got some very much needed fun socks and work socks and TONS of egg nog creamer and drink for jrod. I could walk around Target all day and just be so happy, the bonus was that they had free samples of pumpkin pie and pecan pie! It was an amazing morning!!

No comments: