Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I am okay to say that I got my butt kicked this weekend. Today is my first day off and I made the mistake of not listening to Jrod and being a bum. I thought I can totally get half my do to list done, and I did. Now I need a nap, and I still have to clean up around the house. This past long weekend I work 46 hours in 4 days, which doesn't seem to bad but the last day was only an 8 hour day. It was crazy making Thanksgiving dinner, working from day until night, and trying to help make magic for hundred's of families.

I have to say that my favorite part of the whole weekend was when a husband and wife stole books out of the Operation Paperback for the Soliders drive bin. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you very much, crazy right!?!

I am very happy to say that today I bought my amazing Clark shoes for $88 on sale with free shipping on Zappos! I also went out to JCPenny's and got a 4 in 1 jacket from St. John's Bay for only $50 instead of $180. I got it in pink/brown because the purple/black just didn't sit right with me. I am sad to say that my hunt for a Narina book and Harry Potter audio books did not go well. I went to three stores and nothing! I am hoping that I have much better luck at the GIANT Borders at the Alamo Quarry tomorrow. Off to try and take a nap before Jrod gets home, but I don't think that will be happening. If not then I will just be playing Kinectimals, I am a cub black panther at the moment and Chi is LOVING watching it on the screen.

No comments: