Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Holidays are Here part 2!


So the holidays are upon us, for me this is super crunch time at my job and I am LOVING IT!! I played with garland, got about 5 HUGE boxes filled with holiday crafts and toys, and got to wear the pink elf outfit below around along with the turkey leg hat above.

The Turkey Leg Hat is from Family Fun and we will be making about 350 of this with guest next Thursday at my hotel. While wearing it I made a person laugh so hard she started to cry, no lie it made my day!! We have a HUGE all manager meeting tomorrow and for the start of it I am going to wear the full elf outfit with the turkey leg hat on top. I have to get everyone as pumped up for the holidays as I am.

What are your plans for this up coming Thanksgivng? I will be working for the first time in 3 years and we are going to get a turkey pre cooked, I just have to pick from where. I am really leaning towards Rudy's but County Line is also having an amazing deal. What to do, what to do. I will be gone from 8am until about 6pm at night so jrod is going to be doing all the cooking. I LOVE his mash potatoes and can't wait to try his green beans.

No comments: