Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amazing Day Off!


Had a busy morning, woke up early so I could chill for a bit. I knew that it was going to be a busy morning and I am happy to say that I got all my running around done and was home by Noon! This never happens to me. My morning though was amazing! Sat in the dark with only the lights of the Christmas Tree on along with the light for my Kindle. Read Call Me Mrs. Miracle today in order to get ready for the Hallmark movie this weekend. It was really cute, not $7.29 cute but lesson learned on that one. I am hooked on the Hallmark Movie Channel this time of year, it is a double bonus now that Martha Stewart and all of her specials are on it too!

The rest of the morning went fast; stopped into work for an hour, exchanged my hiking pants for ones that fit (a size bigger that I have not fit into for about 14 years :( , also exchanged the non working Star Trek Hallmark Ornament for a working one. No lie all the other stores were dead, even Whole Food, but Hallmark was CRAZY!!! Went looking for Harry Potter audio books and I found that one I was looking for a Borders, but it was $75! Can you believe that!?! On ITunes it is $45, and I think I am going to have to break down and get it for our trip to Arizona.

I already told Jrod that it was going to be an early Christmas gift for him. I really don't know what to get him this year, it just get harder and harder. I have tons of ideas but then he buys them first, which is really the only problem. He found a jacket that he liked but it was $180 and I don't really know if he would ever wear it.

Do you have any idea's for the video game man who has everything? He is a runner and I am thinking about getting him a heart monitor, but what one? There is so much info out there on the net, I don't know where to really start.

No comments: