Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crock Pot Fun


Good morning! I have been a proud owner of a wonderful crockpot for a couple months now, after going to visit my parents and eating wonderful pot roast. I will post a couple of my favorites up here, like Dill Roast (to die for and I don't even like dill), and more!
We are HUGE soup lovers, as you can see from the picture he was trying to talk me into buying this for his soup bowl. Today is going to be a fun adventure of Chicken and Gnocchi Soup which according to the recipe that I am using only takes 10 mins. to make. We are trying it out in the crock pot today because we just bought regular chicken breast and not pre cooked. I am excited just because I love the veggies it has in it. I add way more them they say too, and I think that we will be having some spinach in it too. I will let you know how it goes, wish me luck ;)


No comments: