Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LIfe and other thoughts

So my head is spinning from work, Monday was just a really bad way to start off the week by the end of the day it wasn't that bad. Today was just a lot of different pulling and thoughts in different directions. I have my To Do List ready for the rest of the week and I am really hoping that I can get through it, at least my work one. I have to tell you that it is very odd working Mon-Fri 8-5/6 and I am completely off my cleaning schedule.
I know what you are thinking at this point, this girl is crazy. Not really, a long time ago a great friend of mine, Suzie, told me about how she has a couple of choirs that she does daily so that when it is her day off everything is almost done. I tired it out and love it!! It's not perfect and I don't always stick to it, depending on when my days off fall. I keep an good idea though. This week I am behind on the vacuuming and the bathrooms and dusting and then this weekend I have to do the garage :( Not looking forward to that one at all!!

How do you keep your home in order?

No comments: