Sunday, January 24, 2010

My To Do List

So today I got the first Professor Layton game for the DS, I am very excited for it truth be told. That is what the picture below is all about. J.T.'s mom is hooked on hidden puzzle games and when we went to visit my family we got the Millionaire game. Everyone was hooked on it. This game has gotten amazing reviews of I mean 222 5 stars reviews, that is awesome! Let me tell you.

I am also playing Ghostbusters for the XBOX 360, I am really enjoying it. I am hoping to play it for a while tomorrow. If you are on XBOX 360 I am Aliwave12, be my friend.


I am also in the middle of reading a book by Sophie Kinsella, the author of the shopaholic series. The Undomestic Goddess, and it is super fun at least so far I am about 1/2 through the book. Does anyone have any good books they are reading right now? Let me know and we will trade. I have 3 books waiting for me when I am done with this one. Two of them will catch me up on 2 different series, and the other if I like it is another series. This one is a fun kind of romantic book, the others are about mysteries and women detectives. I hope that you enjoy!


No comments: