Friday, January 8, 2010

Organizing your house





What are a couple of your favorite things that you use in your everyday life that help you stay organized? I have cleaned out almost 90% of the house, working on the computer desk, 3rd bedroom, and garage. I am trying to make a list as I go room to room figuring out what I need to make our life easier to find things. As I said before I have a wish list going on The Container Store.com and with that I got a 20% off coupon for the store.
Mostly I need ideas for the pantry, kitchen/spices, sewing/crafting stuff, and under the bathroom sink. I think that after MLK day we are going to try and go out and start buying what we can at the moment. I will post pictures as we work.

Have a wonderful night and stay warm!! Currently in San Antonio we are at 27 outside, which is why I am wearing my fuzzy socks to bed.

No comments: