Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Far...

A couple of days ago on Cookie Madness, one of my favorite blogs, if you click on So Far it goes straight to it. Anna is in Austin so I can find everything she uses to bake with, always a bonus. I am in my no chocolate week right now and really needed a snack for at night. It sucks to watch J.T. eat all these yummy snacks and I have to eat applesauce because everything else we have in the house is way too much sugar to eat late at night. I made the dough for these Crinkly Butterscotch and Pecan Cookies, I figured I would bake them while we are eating. I will let you know how they turn out. I also made this week Trader Joe's cornbread and it was so good! We have been having it with our made from scratch chicken noodle soup! Oh yeah, I am the bomb these past couple of weeks.


No comments: