Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Night Fun

So today was my sat and sunday if you will. I have been working a bunch this weekend due to it being a holiday. I work tomorrow so I can do payroll and work on cleaning. That is the theme of this week at work, along with meetings. I don't mind the cleaning, it is kind of peaceful when you are by yourself and you see what 8-10 hrs of cleaning can do. In a way though it is sad because it's not like your house where you and your loved ones mess things up again over a period of a couple days. It is random strangers and they will mess everything up in a matter of hours. Oh well, can't do anything about it and at least I still have my job which is all that matters for the moment.

I have been reconnecting with a group of girls that I went to high school with in good old Millcreek. They are hooked on 30-day shred and the wii fit. I have both and really enjoy the fit but I haven't really used it since we moved into the house. I busted it out today and played for about an hour, then did the kettlenetics workout. It kicked my butt!! I thought that I would need a heavier weight than 4lbs, was I wrong! It comes with a 30 day workout plan and tomorrow is a rest day, I will let you know how I feel then.

No comments: