Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday's Around the Corner


I am just thrown for a loop, I have been up since 3am and finally fell back asleep right as the alarm went off. You know, the way that it always happens. Have been back to work for two days and they have been very full of catching up. It's been crazy, but I don't like to talk about work it will never lead to anything good. Though everything that was keeping me up all night went well, at least I think it did.

I got out of bed this morning right when Jrod left and jumped online to try and get some Christmas shopping done. I didn't realize that when I went to Amazon on my computer that Jrod was signed in to it until I went to check out. I panic and logged off his account really fast but forgot to clear the screen. I am 99% that he knows what I bought him for Christmas. I try to be an amazing gift giving and I have been doing wonderful if I do say so myself. This Christmas I am just sucking, I just don't have the time. The vacation at the start of the month is really throwing me for a loop. We normally go at the start of November, so at work I had to hurry to get everything done for Christmas/ New Year's Eve before I left. I am so frustrated, but I don't have the time to research ideas and I don't even know where to start. Grrr... anyone have any ideas?

Last night we watched Bad Santa, I really enjoy that movie this time of year. On the list still is White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street which I use to own but now must get off of Netflix, and last but not least is ELF. We watched the holiday special of Warehouse 13 and 30 Rock. Got to love that Liz Lemon!

No comments: