Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday of Cleaning!


Good Evening, it's almost Honey Baked Ham time!

I had a busy day of cleaning and catching up from when we were on vacation. I had three loads of just clothes to wash! Though I am very happy to say that I have one over filled box of random items for goodwill, along with a full trash bag of clothes for the homeless shelter. At work we are doing a coat drive for the Haven of Hope homeless center that opened this past year in downtown San Antonio. I think that I am going to have at least 3 coats to donate, not counting what Jrod gives.

I woke up early this morning and starting cleaning as soon as I was moving. The goal was to get it all done today, so on Tuesday (my next day off) I can go shopping and wrap all my gifts. Jrod only has 3 more days of work for the year, that includes two half days. I am lucky that on Tuesday it's his full day, so I can freely run around getting everything done I need to. Now the main question is what to make for Christmas dinner? I haven't had a Christmas dinner in many a years, we are getting a Honey Baked Ham but where to go from there not a clue. Any idea's?

No comments: