Monday, December 20, 2010

White Christmas and White Riesling





What a better combination, the movie White Christmas and R10 White Riesling. It's amazing, best time I have ever watched this movie which as been many times. Jrod has never seen it, so I think that he is getting a kick out of my smack talking to the screen. I LOVE this morning, and the buzz of the wine is making it even better. I think that the dancing and singing along with the movie works too. I feel that being interactive with the movie makes him enjoy it more, or he is just laughing at me. Who knows, but then who cares. I am lucky for today was my Monday/Friday, that is why I had some wine. Jrod made another Pina Colada for himself, he had a half day today, a full day tomorrow, and then a half day on Wed. After all that he is off for the rest of the YEAR!! Can you believe it, for I can not. Though I am going to be sleeping over at my job for New Year's Eve to New Year's Day which also makes me think that I need a different job. At least for a year so I can have holidays. We are doing a ham for Christmas Dinner and I haven't a clue what to make with it. I haven't had a childhood Christmas since I was 17, or 13 years ago. I am just so lost on this one. Though I do have to say that I am very lucky, for a work a job that is my passion. Otherwise I don't think that I would ever be able to do it.

Now to talk about the big picture of wine to the left. It is the only wine that I have found that I enjoy. It's called r10 from Braman Winery here in Texas. From what I can tell it just opened this year, but it is amazing! I first had it when I was in Gruene Texas last month at the Grapevine Texas Wine Bar.

Sorry if this is too much of a mess, wine does me in pretty well. Now to start drinking water.

No comments: