Sunday, January 16, 2011

Books!

One of my favorite blogs that I found in 2010 was Then Heather Said! A couple of days ago she did a post called Whatcha Reading? I was very excited and as people started to post what they were reading or goals for the year of what to read I realized that they were all very deep books. They at least were for me :) I am a fluff kind of girl, for those who know me this is 100% true. Though in the past year I did read a record amount of non fluff, but I always come back to the fluff. Now fluff for me is funny romance or funny murder mysteries, odd I know but it makes me happy. I asked on twitter if I should post and add some fluff, well Heather answered back! I was very excited, and so I thought I would share some of the ones that I posted on her site. 


Jennifer Crusie- no lie you can't go wrong with a single one of her books


Meg Cabot- Her size 12 series= super fun! 































Susan Elizabeth Phillips-I really enjoy her books along with Crusie's books because they bring main characters back as smaller characters in other books. I enjoy how they connect characters you have already fall in love with together with new ones. I wouldn't read Honey Moon or  Hot Shot the rest are amazing.


















Beth Ciotta- this book is out of print but you can find it in used bookstores really easy or at least in my town you can. This series is a laugh a minute and has you cheering Evie on the whole time.
























Elaine Viets- has two series the dead end job one and the mystery shopper one. I have to say that I really enjoy both and that they come out at good times of the year. 























Susan Donovan- I found this book because it won an award for best romance ( I think) in 2006. I can't tell you how many times I have read this one, it will bring out what of whatever slump you are in. 




















Kristan Higgins- I love every book she has written and can't wait for her next one! I cry my heart out at each one, but they all have happy endings.






















Nancy Martin- The blackbird sisters mystery's, a very interesting bunch of characters. The series is worth it! 


























I have more, but I think this will be good for now. What are your favorites that still sit on your bookshelf no matter how many times you clean it out to make room for more? 

No comments: