Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My day so far!



I am very excited to say that this was waiting for me when I got home today! We have been looking for a fruit basket to go into the kitchen for almost a year now, so happy. I am going to put all my amazing pink lady apples in it tonight! 

I am also happy to say that today went much better than I thought it would. I cleaned my computer desk, watched two NCIS    shows and packed an awesome lunch! At worked I cleaned from 9am until 5:30 pm that  is when I gave up, but I am almost done like another 2 hours tomorrow and that should knock it out of the park. I have 3 loads of wash to do tonight due to having no towels for the shower and no clothes for work tomorrow. I am also going to knock out the dishes before getting into normal clothes. It's Jrod's first day of school and we are hoping he gets out early so we can run to the store and pick up a couple of things. If not then pj time it is for me!! I am trying to push myself to get everything I need to get done during the week so on Friday I can just workout, play kinect, and read my newest book from Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Sounds like an amazing day right :) Yeah, I think so too! 

No comments: