Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Living Room!

We have been on the look out for a new coffee table and end tables for months now, due to the ones we have were from my parents that we got when I was 12 yrs. old. They still look amazing though, but the wood is too light. We already have a good home in mind for them. We have been going out the past couple of days to all the furniture stores in the area, but today we hit the mother load! Copenhagen is having an EVERYTHING in the store is on sale!! I can't seem to find pictures of anything that we got, but it is coming at the end of next month so I will keep a look out. We also got an amazing FULL standing mirror, it is ... I don't have the words to describe it, a long with a side table for Jrod's man cave so he doesn't have to use a folding tray table anymore.  The craziness of everything I almost bought a PURPLE couch that would have gone in the man cave (Jrod's idea, mine was for the woman cave) it was leather and so nice, but I just couldn't do it. I am very thankful that Carrie gave me some web sites for beach themed furniture because that what I really want for the bedroom and woman cave. That was the adventure for today, had to work so not much else got done. 

No comments: