Friday, January 14, 2011

Detox? Your thoughts.

I have been seeing talk about Detox come up a lot over the different blogs I read lately. I am happy to say that they are all doing to learn something about their bodies not to lose weight. I feel that Detox for your body is an amazing idea, and I really going to start looking into it more. 

The two blogs that they talk about it the most is Cook, Bake, and Nibble along with one of my all time favorites The edible perspective. They both talk about the Dry Brushing Technique, which again I had never heard of, but once I started to research it I think that this might be a winner. What do you think about Detoxing? Have you tried it before? I really need to just reset my body. In 2009 I gave up HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) but in 2010 it came back into my life like a crazy man. Since summer I have been awful and stress and boredom eating non stone. I am gas and bloated some much of the time I can't stand it. 

On a side note ordered a bunch of fun things off of etsy today, I have to wait until they get where they are going before I let you in on the surprise. I am so excited for them though, also I am in a big debate over a fun felt flower pin if I should get it or not. I would wear it on a couple different sweaters/shirts that I own. My goal this year is to really revamp my closet/wardrobe and dress more like a grown up then a college student. 


On side note 2 I order a couple of groceries off of Amazon today. My friend Suzie says she does this all the time when I saw her in Florida. I thought that it was very interesting and wanted to try it out for myself. I got coconut water, Jrod's coffee for dirt cheap on sale, and some Bob Mill's Apple Granola I have been wanting to try. 


No comments: