Saturday, January 29, 2011

Susan G. Komen Hockey Night for the Cure!

The ice wasn't this neon looking pink, but is was amazing!

First off I just would like to say it was a BLAST!!! I haven't had that much fun/enjoyed a sports game like that in a really long time. We had the most amazing seat (Section 103) and we were only 20 rows away from the ice. I enjoyed watching all the locals that go to almost all the games. They were some very interested characters.  My goal for the next game is to figure out what tickets do you get to sit in the lazy boy type of chairs with a table/ledge/ your own Waitress.  Bonus is that I can't wait to sign up for the Susan G. Komen Walk here in San Antonio on April 30th! The game itself was very edge of your seat kind a good amount of the time, plus the HUGE crowd just made it perfect! It was posted that over 14,000 people went, the best part for me was that I could see all those people but I didn't feel over crowded.

I am not a big fan of new crowded places, I think that it is from working at Disney for so many years and being forced to work in small inclosed areas surrounded by tons of people I didn't know. A bonus that I didn't even realize until Carrie started talking about it, is that next Friday I will be back at the AT& T Center for the San Antonio Rodeo and watching Toby Keith. I am not a big concert person, but I am going with like 40 other people and am really looking forward to it. 

No comments: